Deciding to hire a motivational speaker for your team building, motivational talk or function is one thing, choosing the right one for the occasion is quite another. While there are many experienced motivational speakers in South Africa, finding one that is able to meet your objectives can turn out to be a stressful task. Finding a motivational speaker that matches the group is quite important. You need a speaker who is familiar with the industry or topic to be addressed, and who will be able to present a talk with the perfect balance between professional and humorous. Your selected motivational speaker should leave your group motivated and inspired. Sometimes this can be a tall order, especially if you are working according to a budget, but at Marie Grey & Associates, we can make this possible for you.
Below are a few quick tips to choosing the right motivational speakers in South Africa:
- Scrutinise the speaker’s portfolio to see if they have made similar motivational talks in the past. Check to see if they have any industry knowledge or background that will make their approach relevant.
- If you can, try to see a speaker’s previous performances. Sometimes motivational speakers have video clips available or testimonials that you can refer to.
- Check to see if the chosen speaker has any awards. This will indicate just how successful he or she is in the industry and you will know if you are making wise investment.
- Investigate the fees. Make sure that you only investigate speakers who have reasonable fees attached that you can afford. You will find that the more popular and experienced a speaker is, the more they will be able to charge.
- Try to route your hiring of a professional speaker through an agency. This way you will be able to view a variety of portfolios at the same time and the consultants can provide you with recommendations based on your business, the industry you work in and what sort of speaker you feel would be ideal for the address.
At Marie Grey & Associates, we specialise in matching motivational speakers in South Africa with companies looking for the ideal speaker.
We take the time to consider your specific needs and requirements before we make any suggestions, and we are available at any time to provide you with some advice and guidance when it comes to choosing the right professional for the job.
We present many well-known motivational speakers to the market that focus on areas such as leadership, teamwork, managing change, sales and service, conflict resolution, innovation, motivating your team, strategy, communication and competition. Of course, if you have a specific topic you would like covered; simply discuss it with your keynote speaker.
If you would like to discover a list of the finest and most accomplished motivational speakers in South Africa, take the time to contact us at Marie Grey & Associates. We will ensure that your event, function or staff gathering is perfectly complemented with the right speaker.
Back to Articles